Here are 5 reasons I'm loving my girls this week:
1. We often give Campbell notice of how many minutes she has left to do things. For example, we'll say "We're leaving the park in 5 minutes". Well, we've noticed recently that she's turning the tables on us. When we ask her to do things, she will kind of bend forward, hold up her hand and say "5 more minutes". Robbie happened to get a great picture of this pose when he went to take her picture at her 1st visit to the dentist this week.
It's cute now, but I know it will be driving me crazy soon so I need to nip it in the bud!
2. Maggie is saying "Mama". Granted, she says it more like "mamamamamama" and I may not always happen to be around, but I'm even more happy because Campbell had about 10 words before she said "Mama" :) Oh, and she doesn't say "Dada", so I "won" ;)
3. It's so funny how having a 3 year old shows you how unaware you are of what you say. The other day I told Campbell "No way". A few seconds later I heard her say "ho say". For a few seconds I was very confused until I realized she actually said "Jose" and she was finishing my statement...because I do indeed often tell her " No way, Jose". :)
4 and 5 Because this picture is worth 2! PIGTAILS and fun at the Come See Me Festival

1 comment:
Ohh yay, Anna does the whole "just a minute Mommy" thing right back at me. They are intelligent little boogers. Yay for M saying Mama! I hope to win this one too. :)
Post a Comment