Here are 6 reasons I'm loving my girls this week:
1. On the morning of Campbell's birthday, Robbie had to use his "stern Daddy" voice to get her to come to the breakfast table. Campbell, reading his tone perfectly, responded in her sassiest 4-going-on-16-year-old voice "Daddy, I'm 4 now. I can't go to time out." After we stopped laughing, we let her know that even 4 year olds have to listen to their parents.
2. Maggie loves pockets. Seriously, nothing makes her day more than a shirt or dress with a pocket. She walks around with her hands in her pockets all the time these days!
3. On the night of Campbell's birthday, we gave her the choice of going anywhere she wanted or having me cook anything she wanted. What did she choose? Chick Fil A. I tried to tell her we were going to have lunch there the next day at her party, but she didn't care! The girl loves it!
4. Maggie's new favorite words are "look" and "watch". She says them all the time and then proceeds to show off some "trick". It's so cute!
5. This morning the girls woke up really early and Robbie got up with them (as usual, aren't I lucky?!) Campbell told him at about 6:30 am when it was pitch black that she wanted to go outside and blow bubbles. He had to politely decline that request.
6. (This was actually from a while ago) When we were making the guest list for Campbell's birthday party, we asked her who she wanted to invite. Her first two responses were the Chick Fil A cow and Mr. Chamberlain, her teacher's husband...whom she met one time when we went trick or treating at their house. Mrs. Chamberlain didn't make the list ;) (even though Campbell really loves her...apparently her husband really won Campbell over!)


No comments:
Post a Comment