Friday, April 06, 2012

Robbie's Five on Friday

Here are Robbie's Five Reason's I'm Loving My Girls This Week

While Martha's enjoying what's left of her spring break, she's taking the night off from posting "her five."  Therefore, you'll be getting another installment of "Robbie's five reasons he's loving his girls" this week.

5)  My girls have personality and style . . .

Who else could pull this look off in April?

Strutting her stuff

Maggie practicing one of her many faces in the bathroom mirror.
When I see this picture, for some reason I think about Cee Lo Green
4)  The girls are having so much fun just playing together.  Several times this week I've heard, "Maggie, do you want to go play in my room?" or "Maggie, let's go out back and play."

The girls playing together in the back yard while Martha and I are inside.
3)  I love that Martha is so active and adventurous with the girls.  This week she took the girls down to Columbia to the Riverbanks Zoo.  She also frequently goes on walks with them.

My girls at the zoo.

Martha and Maggie at the local bank's grand opening.
2)  The girls love Martha . . .
Campbell playing "beauty shop" with Martha while Maggie tries to join in on the fun.
1)  Martha just rocks!!!!  She's finding time during her hectic week to go out for runs, rides or even a strength training session.  She's doing this for two reasons . . .  training for her upcoming triathlon and to get in shape.  Here are some of her Facebook status updates from the past week . . . . she's going to kill me for posting theses . . .

"Just completed a 3.36 mi run with RunKeeper"

"Just completed a 11.64 mi bike ride with RunKeeper"

"Working off some Spring Break calories! — at Baxter YMCA."

Someone tagged Martha's name in this Facebook post ... "Asking my running friends  which GPS Watch they prefer for running: Garmin Forerunner 110, Soleus SG001-003, or something else?"

and my favorite . . . "Well, round 1 of TPP Biggest Loser is over and although I didn't win the $, I'm counting my 24 lb loss as a huge win! I can't wait to see what round 2 brings!"


Well, that rounds out my week of why I'm loving my girls . . . as you can see, I'm truly blessed.  Thanks for taking the time to read and Happy Easter!


No comments: