Here are 5 reasons I'm loving my girls this week:
1. We traveled this week to Texas to visit the Pope family (our friends and former neighbors). I will do a complete blog post about it this weekend but for now, I just have to say how great the girls were on the flight. Campbell kept exclaiming "This is awesome!" and then when we were landing kept announcing "We're going down!" (which was even funnier since it was kind of an inappropriate thing to yell on an airplane).
2. The girls and I went to our local children's museum today. They were having so much fun running around and playing together. One of the employees said: "They are such great playmates, aren't they!" I couldn't agree more. Of course, they fight and squabble over toys and sharing, but in general they play so well together.
Here's a picture from this evening of Maggie fixing Campbell's hair
3. Maggie announced the other night "Campbell is my vewy best fwend in the whole wide world!"
4. Campbell definitely has a sweet tooth. She set up a "picnic" for us in the living room recently...notice almost all of the foods are sweets! I promise our play kitchen is also well-stocked with healthier food options :)
5. Maggie's last day at School Days was last Friday. While we are excited that she will start Macfeat in the fall, we are very sad to leave the people at SD. Maggie started there when she was just a baby (14 months) and has grown up with the ladies and kids there. Her BFF, Winn, joined her at their "waving window" one last time.




No comments:
Post a Comment