Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Final Reminder



Peeps . . . I just wanted to remind you to come walk with on Saturday for the annual March for Babies. The walk begins at 9am and the walk begins at the Open Shelter at Cherry Park in Rock Hill.

I'm sporting my 2009 Team Campbell shirt and we have 15 2009 March for Babies tshirts to give out too. . . so come out and show your support for the March of Dimes. It's going to be a lot of fun and I heard mommy saying today that since it's 5 miles and she's not sure how well I'm going to do in the jogging stroller for such a long time so people who come walk with us will also have to take turns carrying me . . .

So help CARRY me while you MARCH for babies!

See you Saturday and NO you do not have to donate money to come walk . . . just come out to show your support.

questions

Speaking of donations . . . THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your support. Because of you, daddy was able to turn in over $1,700 to the March of Dimes! What a wonderful feeling that is . . . .THANKS!!!!!

--

On a much more serious note . . . please consider saying a prayer for one of my bffs that I've never met. Kayleigh is needing our help! Hang in there girl . . . we're praying for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys did a great job raising money! Way to go! Good luck with the walk on Saturday. We will be doing the same!

So glad Campbell is feeling better!

The Milne Family said...

Don't forget your Purell! (I'm sure it's a staple in the diaper bag, but just thought I'd throw out that reminder!) I can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you for working so hard to raise this money and I'm so thankful to everyone who contributed. What a blessing and a joy Campbell is to our family. I can not imagine our lives without her. Love, Nana