That video is hilarious! She is very talented!
She's doing better than Zack who thinks everything - including his oatmeal - is finger food. I have to hose him down after meals! Maybe Jacob showed her how to eat with a spoon b/c he's finally getting pretty good with it!
Hilarious....I'm cracking up! Campbell is just so talented.
Amazing work, Campbell! You will be a pro in no time!
So cute! Campbell, I need to come see you soon. Hope your mommy and daddy are going well!Love, Adrienne
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That video is hilarious! She is very talented!
She's doing better than Zack who thinks everything - including his oatmeal - is finger food. I have to hose him down after meals! Maybe Jacob showed her how to eat with a spoon b/c he's finally getting pretty good with it!
Hilarious....I'm cracking up! Campbell is just so talented.
Amazing work, Campbell! You will be a pro in no time!
So cute! Campbell, I need to come see you soon. Hope your mommy and daddy are going well!
Love, Adrienne
Post a Comment