
Yesterday Robbie and I had our 4th anniversary. It's so hard to believe it's been 4 years since we got married. It's interesting because it seems like it was just yesterday and yet I honestly do not remember how life was before Robbie was a part of it. We have been so blessed in these past 4 years, particularly in this last year.
We are celebrating this weekend by going to the Chateau Elan for a night. I am so excited because they have both a spa and winery. What more does a girl need? I have already scheduled a facial and massage (thank you, Robbie!) and we have plans to tour the winery and we have reservations for their nice restaurant. It will be our first baby-free night since Campbell came home. Robbie has been so cute because he is really nervous about leaving the baby overnight. I, on the other hand, can't wait!
So, I just wanted to say thank you to Robbie for putting up with me these past 4 years and I look forward to many, many more.

4 comments:
Congrats you two! I can't wait to hear about your night away! It's gonna be great! You'll miss Campbell, but it will be so sweet to have time together!
Congratulations! It is tough to leave them overnight. Still is! But, it is really nice, and important to have time alone too. Enjoy!!!!
Ooooh I am jealous. Have fun.
Congrats! Hope you enjoy Chateau Elan- it looks great! We have our 7th anniversary in 2 weeks so maybe I need to suggest it to Nakia :)
Post a Comment