Thursday, December 23, 2010

Need a laugh?

Just check out our most recent attempts at getting a Christmas picture...

As you may have gathered from our previous outtakes post, it is 10 times harder to take a good picture of 2 girls than just one. We went twice this week to Picture People...and the results, well, let's just say the sales girl and I were laughing hysterically as each one was worse than the last.

Check it out:

What?  Smile?  No, I'm going to show off my pouty lip.

"My candy cane! MINE!!!!!"

There are no words.

Drool and snot in one picture.  Priceless.

Who has a goofy smile?  Not me!

What happened to our hair?!

Hee hee hee, I am rotten and I know it.

Maggie: "Get me out of here!"

Campbell:  "Huh?  What's going on? What am I supposed to be doing?"

No, we didn't pay for any pictures.  So much for Christmas pictures.  Oh well.

Except I had a coupon and could have gotten 6 sheets for $8...I was SO close to getting copies of picture #3.  So.close. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

these should win a prize for ... something. my favorite is the one with Campbell on her tummy and Maggie in the Hulk pose. Believe I've seen her pic in one of the files I've reviewed over the years.
FA

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Maggie looks like a porcelain doll in that first pic!! <3 ~ Monika from TPP

Sara Hopper said...

Oh my! Way too funny! I agree with FA, these pics should win a prize. Maybe America's Funniest Home pictures or something like that...

SupersammyG said...

oh dear not their best days!

Heather said...

I am CRACKING up. Thanks for sharing.

The Milne Family said...

definitely should have bought a set. gotta remember Christmas 2010 - it is what it is!
Laughing with tears in my eyes!
Aunt Ju-Ju