Friday, March 25, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 reasons I'm loving my girls this week:

1.  Maggie is officially crawling!  She acts like she's been crawling forever and it's a whole new world that has opened up for her!  Yay! 

2.  This week the girls and I had lunch with an old friend, Lynn.  We ate outside and the girls were great!  At one point, Campbell was getting a little antsy and since we had most of the patio to ourselves, I told her she could get up and walk around.  She took the table number holder from our table and was playing with it.  A few minutes later, Lynn and I heard her say "Aw, I love you....kiss".  When we looked over, this is what we saw:
Making the number holders kiss :)

3.  During that same lunch, the weather was quite windy.  Maggie LOVES when it's windy.  She would giggle and smile every time the wind would blow.  It was so cute and made for a great lunch!

4.  The girls and I decorated our first Easter egg tree.  I remember doing this when I was growing up, so it was really neat to do it with my girls.


5.  Two rules in our house:
   1-  never run out of Shout laundry spray
   2-  always eat ice cream outside

No comments: