Thursday, January 31, 2008

Toured NICU

I know . . . . it's Lost night and I'm still posting. We just spoke with one of Presbyterian's Neonatologists. It was a nice visit . . . we walked us through the road ahead. If she comes in the next few days, Campbell is probably going to be here until what would be her gestational period of 35 weeks (April 1st-ish) He also talked to us about what to expect immediately following the birth. Finally, I was able to take a very brief tour of the NICU. If I was a preemie, that's where I'd like to spend the first 8 weeks of my life. They have what looks like a very state of the art looking facilities with very nice and professional nurses and doctors.

I know that I've said this before . . . but this is my last post for the night!

1 comment:

Lynn Shearin said...

Dear Martha, Robbie, and Campbell,
You all look great in the pictures. Love getting all the news on your blog. Thanks so much for keeping us informed. We miss you and love you guys. You are doing great!
Love,
Lynn Shearin