So for 1 month and 6 days (despite what some of my nurses think), I've been resting comfortably in my warm, cozy isolette. I was protected from all the sounds and smells of the NICU. Then last night, as my buddy Fresh Prince of Bel-Air puts it . . . my life got flipped, turned upside down. I've been moved from the isolette to jail! Yep, jail. Check out that last picture . . . that's me . . . in jail! My parents seem to be pretty happy about this though . . . I'm so confused! Why is jail good? You know what else doesn't make me happy . . . because I'm in jail, I often have to wear mittens or keep my hands inside my sleeves (check out picture 3). Supposeably this helps me stay warm . . . ugh . . . what's a girl going to do?
I know what I'm going to do . . . sleep . . .ta-ta for

2 comments:
Poor, poor, little Campbell in jail! Well, little one get use to it, because if I am not mistaken, your lovely bed at home will resemble what you are in right now! Look at it this way it just means you are growing and doing so good and we are all happy. Now the mittens I understand that would bother me, but now you know you have to do what the nurses tell you. One step closer to coming home and meeting all of your family, including ME and JULIA!!!
Love
Cousin Susan
Campbell, I hope you are OK. I didn't hear from you last night. I am sure you are doing great. Probably busy with the other kids. Remember we are still praying for you each day and hope that your homecoming will be soon.
Love
Cousin Susan
Post a Comment