Saturday, February 23, 2008
Saturday Update
We're at the hospital and we've spoken to Dr. Brady and she's doing much better today. They have begun the process to take her off the ventilator. First they are going to put her back on her feedings around 2 today and if she does well, the vent will come out. They currently have the vent set on the lowest setting (room air and reps at 28). For the most part she's breathing above 28. Her color looks much better than yesterday. Her blood work is beginning to show a sign of a possible infection. Which is good since they will know how to fight it and it gives a "reason" to this sudden change in her well-being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Reassuring to hear the update. Thank you. I am glad you have so many friends with premmie children who can bless you with their stories and experiences as well. I'm sure Julie is also a huge ancillary help to all the wonderful staff at your hospital. God Bless you guys!
I am so glad that Little Campbell is doing better. Just remember we are all praying for each of you and cheering you on. keep us updated.
Love
Cousin Susan
In response to Amy's message, I have to say that I'm not much help with the itty-bitties... But I'm not intimidated by all the tubes!
Post a Comment