So Martha is napping and all of a sudden she asked if she was having a contraction . . . Sure enough, she was in a contraction. I know its not normal to have a contraction at 27 weeks . . . But it is neat that she felt one.
Labs came back and everything is still looking good!
2 comments:
You guys are doing great! I admire the way ya'll are handling this. I will see you soon, just as soon as you call. But please don't call from 7:45 until 10:30 unless you have news that you are going to have a baby in 4 hrs are less. I love you both and you both need to be awarded the "Good
Cheer Couple"! Hang in there one more day and make it 28 weeks! I love you! Mom
Contractions are "neat" from the dad's point of view!!! Just kidding...Good luck and we can't wait to see pictures! Hold her and love on her as much as you can, it goes by so fast!
Post a Comment